The hemorrhoid experts at Huntington Colorectal are committed to making this process as easy as possible for you, from your first consultation to after your surgery.
Most people have probably heard the term hemorrhoid before, but aren’t exactly sure what it is.
Dr Kaufman came to my rescue and fixed me and gave me hope as I had lost hope that I would be on depend forever. Dr Kaufman was very reassuring and he talked with a lot of confidence. He told me that he could fix me which he did. He was very honest as far as the timeframe to complete my treatment. He was very thorough and he has excellent bedside manners. He explains things to you and he is very patient and empathetic. He is my hero and I shall NEVER forget him.”
Chychy Ekeochah (Vitals.com)
Dr. Howard Kaufman
Education and Experience
- MD from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Fellowship and surgical training at Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Associate Professor of Surgery at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- MBA from Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
- Chief of the Division of Colorectal and Pelvic Floor Surgery at USC
- Chief of the General Surgery Service at USC University Hospital from 2004-2008
- Medical Director of the Cancer Center at Huntington Hospital
- Philadelphia native
- Phi beta Kappa from Haverford College – BS with Honors